Additional Fees

I had solar city install panals on my house with the promise of lower bills.After 4 years I tallied the numbers and discovered I was paying more than installation.

I contacted the company and finally they sent a technician to check my unit. The tech discovered that I was only running at 50% When I contacted the company they said his discovery was not right. Next they sent an energy expert to check my house.

I am still get the run around about my energy bill.I hope this gets taken soon as it seems that they have totally dropped the ball and want me to be responsible for their mistakes.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with SolarCity. The most disappointing about solar panels at SolarCity was lack of satisfactory resolution and resolution for problem of high utility bills Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SolarCity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare SolarCity to other companies on our site.

Comments