Sales girl asked if i was interested in solar power. I said yes but my elect monthly is 35 to 75 a month.

She said with gov program i could save more. Long story short after it was installed took 3 months to get first bill it was over 100 monthly. So, i called them right away told them to take them down i couldnt afford a payment that high. I was told that i was stuck with it.

Im barely able to pay the 100 a month so its not enough. I owe more than its worth now.

Please do not sign a contract with solar city its like signing a contract with the devil himself. Can anyone help?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SolarCity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SolarCity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare SolarCity to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Mateo, California, United States #1322912

It would say on the contract how much it will cost per month before you sign. You made the wrong choice by not reading it